cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What can I do if I come to know 8 months after buying a product that it is defective?

I bought a blackberry mobile phone with 12 months warranty period. After using it for 8 months it showed some problems. I sent it to the seller for rectifying it. He says that it is water damage and it cannot be covered under warranty. But never a drop of water entered into the phone in the duration of my use. This means may be the phone is having manufucturing defect. What can I do? What provisions does ebay empower a buyer with in such a case?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What can I do if I come to know 8 months after buying a product that it is defective?

Sorry,

Ebay does not have any rules to protect your interest now because of the long time of 8 months, you may get in touch with the blackberry service center
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: What can I do if I come to know 8 months after buying a product that it is defective?

The product is basically for US use. The seller sells it in India at low price and hence it is the seller who gives warranty. Let me know what actions I can take against the seller with help of ebay and without also.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply