WORST EXPERIENCE WITH YOU

ssha75361
Community Member

I ordered flip cover for my nexus 4 from ebay worth Rs. 640.  It was looking fine on your site but the quality i received don't even worth Rs 100.When i raised concern for return you people say it is not under guarantee. You people are cheating us by selling cheap dirty products at high prices and then don't even bother to take responsibility. I am really very disappointed with the very first experience with you and would make sure that no one known to me buy or sell through your site.

I would suggest you guys to not return my money but take this dirty crap from me and use yourself.

i wish you were not there in the market to cheat people any more.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: WORST EXPERIENCE WITH YOU

dutt.dk
Community Member

It was a really a bad experience but one judgement is always final .E marketing in short online marketing has the same defult.

Goodluck that you must not face the same once again

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Looks ( the picture displayed on the ebay listing) can be deceptive , especially when dealing with unbranded items. We are making payments for a product unseen and untouched by us. And when on arrival of the product, we see the quality turns out to be too poor.

It is a very sad experience indeed. This is an inherent draw back with online purchases of unbranded items.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

yES.  IT IS THE NEGATIVE SITE OF ONLINE MARKETING .

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

gshachi
Community Member
I ordered a weighing scale in October almost 2 months are getting over but still didn't receive the payment nor the order most unethical site and customer service people don't bother to ans properly at all
Message 5 of 5
latest reply