Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay customer service / ebay gurantee etc.

Ebay customer service / ebay gurantee all has become very bad. Due to problem with a purchase I visitied this forum and saw that there are so many similar cases here with same type of problem experienced by them. "It is best to avoid purchase at EBAY...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extremely poor customer service - Frustrating !!

I had purchased a Phone on Ebay 5 days back. Erroneously I clicked on the Buy button and completed the payment without realising that the shipping address was my old address from where I have moved. I immediately went ahead and changed the address on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay gurantee is eyewash

Gyus do not depend on EBAY GURANTEE, that you will get your claim or your money is safe. I raised a claim about a purchase on 29th Nov. I got an email on 2nd Dec that I need to give further details about the claim. Within 2 hours I send an email with...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pathethic service and customer support

This is 3rd time out of 7 times whn my product wasnt shipped. PaisaPay ID 38028157194.Always u keep our money for days thn refundcaftr 12 to 15 days and i hve used a coupon that will takes months to refund if will follow u continously. Customer care ...

Amount detected but no conformation order

FLIP FLAP COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY PRIME G530H Item number:301385402428. Above Item I ordered on 5/12/2014 and my Amount detected from my bank account.but I didnot get Any conformation order.G Arivumuthu9094604439

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim id

What is the status of above claim? The ebay team assured the refund will credit within 7 days. But it was over 22 days. No positive action from ebay team. By ALI M

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH YOU

I ordered flip cover for my nexus 4 from ebay worth Rs. 640. It was looking fine on your site but the quality i received don't even worth Rs 100.When i raised concern for return you people say it is not under guarantee. You people are cheating us by ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not receive invoice for the product

Today i received Sony magnetic charging dock DK31 which i ordered during ebay black friday sale. Its a global easy buy product sent from US seller. There is no product warranty in the package. How do i get the warranty for the product. Will appreciat...