cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unfair Trade Practice at Ebay India

I purchased an item from one of the sellers on 31/10/2013 and waited for it to be shipped. As of Yesterday 6/11/2013, the seller could not ship the product due to account suspension by Ebay. He also agreed to refund the money as he could only ship if the account suspension was revoked.

I called up ebay customer care for refund and they say that the seller has marked the item ready to ship and can not refund the money. I also told them that the seller has agreed to refund the money but to no avail. Ebay customer care executive was just replying that we have to give another 4 days to the seller to ship and he has marked the item ready to ship.

Is it not an effort to just hold the buyers money and enjoy free money by ebay india. When the seller has clearly agreed to refund the transaction as he is not able to ship the product, then what objection ebay india has refunding the money paid.

It is a clear case of unfairly holding money supposed to be refunded and trying to buy time. Even the ship before date was over at the time of asking for refund and no time extension was received or granted from my side to the seller.

BUYERE BEWARE OF SUCH PRACTICES BEFORE BUYING UP

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unfair Trade Practice at Ebay India

Hi,

Just because of your conversation with seller on phone, Ebay staff cannot cancel any order from their end.

if the item is marked ready to ship then ebay have to wait till the shipping timeline to initiate the refund, if seller's account is suspended and he is not able to use his account then he can do one thing that he can send an e-mail to Powership/Paisapay team to cancel the order, Only seller's mail will be accepted for any cancellation, buyer and ebay cannot cancel order.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

relimart
Community Member
The seller has no clue about how to give refund. Just tell the seller the below steps.

Click "powership unshipped"
Scroll to bottom
Check awaiting pick up Confirmation
Select transaction.
Refund

This is all.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

the seller shipped the product day before yesterday. The parcel I received today had an empty carton with empty tape rolls. The parcel was intact and neatly packed.

So this is just a deliberate attempt from the seller to cheat people of their money, I had reported this to ebay and they have promised a resolution to this within 72 Hours.

I am also uploading the picture of the product I received from seller.20131115_170840.jpg

Message 5 of 5
latest reply