Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unfair Trade Practice at Ebay India

I purchased an item from one of the sellers on 31/10/2013 and waited for it to be shipped. As of Yesterday 6/11/2013, the seller could not ship the product due to account suspension by Ebay. He also agreed to refund the money as he could only ship if...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEVER BUY ANYTHING

I bought one HTC amaze. The phone's side panel was damaged so I asked for replacement. The replaced one was not catching network at al!! Twice I got a defective piece. When I contacted ebay the representative told me this is already replaced once and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not giving refund or replacement

Hey Ebay, I went to sony service center and they declined to give DOA (dead on arrival) letter after inspection. They tried to do software flush but phone couldn't repair. Reason: Bill date from seller was 24th Oct 2013. But phone i received was on 2...

Resolved! What to do if seller doesn't leave feedback?

Hi There, i ordered a item i got it on time, i left the positive feedback for seller ,but its been months tilll now seller didnt give any feedback till now i have mailed him ,called him still no effect, Does ebay can help ? Abhi

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

seller has cheated all the buyers

this seller has cheated all the buyers but providing wrong air way bill number and he sent the message like this to me Hi xxxxxxDear xxxxxxxxxSince we had Exceeded the timelimit to enter shipping details , you had been auto refunded by system , follw...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller claims he cannot ship without a "form"

I bought an item from a seller with nearly 3000 feedbacks and a 99.5% positive score. He says that he uses PowerShip but cannot ship because FedEx refuses to pick up the shipment without a "form". My state does not require a tax waybill or any other ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't buy any software on ebay

Hi, I recently bought an antivirus on ebay and i just received a plain email on the link to download the software and the software key. Looks simple but problem is i didn't get any Invoice/Tax receipt or any kind of proof of my transaction and the re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful