cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Some items removed by seller intentionally

deepaksur10
Community Member
Hi,

I purchased a camera at deals of the week. I found it cheaper at ebay so went ahead to buy it.
I received the product after 5-6 days.
I eagerly opened the pack but to my dismay the charger and the pouch were intentionally removed.
I tried to contact the seller as she said that they sold at low price so they took this off and they sold more than 50 cameras and no one reported it.
I browsed through Nikon's website and found that 2gb mmc + pouch + charger are the freebies.It's not something that seller is providing extra but it's with the pack.
Can a seller remove the original parts and put in duplicate and sell at low price and claim that he/she has sold at low price hence changed the parts or dint give freebies which comes with the pack by the company?

I am frustrated. The seller isn't responding for the mails . Should I leave a negative feedback?
What shall I do friends? Need ur assistance.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hi

did the seller have describe this freebies in his/her listing ON EBAY?

if yes,You are 100% entitled to get it and contact ebay for that

if No, Then sorry say to say dear you cant blame seller

see no matter what is offered by co. or whatever

you need to check price on ebay and product and freebies

if the freebies are not mentioned by seller and if co. is providing then also seller cant be at fault as his advt was clear proof.

hope you got idea.

Regards
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

As per the seller's list of given accessories the only item missing is the 2GB card, so ask the seller to give you the 2GB memory card.

Open an item "Significantly Not As Described" SNAD case with ebay and do all your correspondence by ebay email option only. If he gives you the memory card you can close the case.

The freebies given by Nikon are with an MRP of Rs.4990/-. If you were aware of the Freebies offer then you should have confirmed with the seller before buying if he was going to supply the complete package or not. Please see that you get a proper vat paid bill from the seller or you might have trouble in getting warranty from Nikon.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Contact ebay customer care. They will surely help you. The number is 18002093229 (from bsnl or mtnl).
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

deepaksur10
Community Member
Hmm... I got the 2gb card and the bill however din't receive AV cable,pouch and the AC adapter.

These things come with the pack as I browsed through Nikon's website so I took it lightly of not asking the seller.

How can the seller remove the bundled items?
In this way he can put in duplicate battery or parts and sell it and then say that he has not mentioned parts will be original.

If i buy a mobile I assume that it will come with default accessories as provided by the company like battery,handsfree,data cable,memory card.
With this assumption a buyer goes ahead and makes purchase.
Now seller quotes the price lower for the same mob and says He has sold it at lower price hence battery and memory card wont be shipped with it though it is mentioned on the box of the mob.
Or remove the motherboard and claim that nowhere he mentioned that mob will come with motherboard .

I feel the pack must be sold as such given by manufacturer.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well you can return the camera and ask for a refund from the seller if you prefer.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply