cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seller/dealer warranty vs national warranty clarifications needed

psur8722
Community Member
Several Power Sellers have been selling certain Android phones, claimed to be "imported". They claim manufacturer warranty inapplicable because of imports and provide a dealer warranty.

I wish to know whether these phones might be "stolen" or "chinese-cloned" rather than being "imported". Can these "power sellers" be trusted?

As far as I understand, all the phones I've used or someone at my home has (8 phones in total) The phones never needed a warranty, most warranties are 1 year and nothing has happened to any of my phone for that period. I've then had my phones repaired(when needed) at local repair-shops rather than service centers because I was once cheated by a Nokia service center.

Back to the point, I do not need warranty but I do need the piece to be genuine not cloned/stolen.
Anyone who has bought such phones from here and has been using them, please help me out.

P.S all the phones were Nokia, but this time I wish to Buy HTC or Samsung Android

Thanx
regards,
psur8722
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It is always sensible to stick to the manufacturer imported phones rather than direct import, for one you will not have any kind of bill to support your purchase, one can never say what will happen.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

psur8722
Community Member
Thank you for helping me out ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 3 of 3
latest reply