Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY SElLER shipped my item Thru ARAMEX

its my humble request to ebay support team to check my courier which was shipped thru aramex on 13 march 2012 i am from Himachal Pradesh and courier tracking is showwing to be delieverd to punjab my paisapay id is 31007329985 please help me ebay atle...

wake up call offer is a fake.

HI EVERYONE...... E- BAY HAD ADVERTISED SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS @ 18490 ON 12TH MARCH. BUT 5 DAYS AFTER BOOKING SELLER CALLS UP AND SAYS DEAL CANT BE COMPLETED AS HE DOESNT HAVE THE MOBILE HANDSETS. WHY SHOULD E- BAY SPONSOR SUCH DEALS WHEN THEY CANNOT...

Message for eBay head mr ambreesh

Mr ambreesh I would like to tell you that eBay has the worst customer service in India they don't give a damn about the customers and only care about the sellers whenever u call eBay all you get is a runaround between eBay and the seller I bought a p...

Ebay is fraud and their Guarantee is Fake

brought a blackberry mobile phone from ebay on the 27 jan for 11800 rs the phone was described as new however it was a refurbished handset and blackberry services were not working the seller ask me to raise a claim with ebay so i raised a claim throu...

refund and problem wiyh seller and ebay

i have paid for item on 24/01/12 and item listing is removed from ebay for some reason. but the problem is shipping timeline expired and the refund was made. but now refund is put on hold as seller raised the disputed. but main problem is seller has ...

Customs

Is there a possibility of customs being charged for a US 53$ purchase of currency notes from thailand ? & what about the US 23$ purchase of currency notes from USA? I live in India & I am purchasing from ebay.com for the first time.... Please let me ...