Refund Request !!

I had purchased Xiaomi Note 4 from eBay on 04.10.2016 for Rs. 19, 999 through credit card.

Order No. 142135286883

PaisaPay ID - 43812874527

On 11th October 2016 i received a message from eBay (PaisaPay ) for shipping time extension request on 22nd October 2016 but I was not ready to wait for another 10 days. Instead of declining the extension request I cancelled the refund request. I received the message regarding refund cancellation request.

Since I had cancelled the order. i thought to wait for refund.

Even after 10 days I did not receive my money back. I spoke to the seller i.e. fashion4india regarding refund, he said from their side refund has already been done & refund request has been sent to eBay on 13th October 2016 itself. He directed me to contact eBay customer care.

I contacted eBay customer care several times but they told me to wait for 72 hrs. Till today i have contacted 8 times but still the issue is open. Whenever I spoke to customer care they ask me to wait as their refund team will contact me soon. Dont worry!!

Then on 22nd October 2016, i raised a claim on eBay (Claim ID - 2431056) to request for refund. After 4 days I received a sms that An eBay Guarantee* claim has been resolved buyer claim has been rejected by eBay.

I called customer care on 27th October 2016 to ask why it has been rejected, they told me " you dont worry sir due to our system error it has been rejected. I will definitely help you out in this matter, this case I am reopening and forwarding it to my eBay refund team they will call you in 72 hrs" i said ok.

Even after 72 hrs I did not receive any calls from eBay, I tried them again and I got the same answer. Like this happened 3 times but no solution yet.

Kindly refund my Rs. 19, 999 at earliest. I know the pain of earning it.

Dilan

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0