Refund claim rejected by eBay

Hi Guys,

I had ordered Steel Double Sided Peg Measurer / Jigger Set of 4 from eBay on 05/10 and was suppose to receive the item on 12/10. Till today i did not receive the item i paid for. 

I called the seller and he assured that he shipped the item on 06/10, when i checked the courier status it showed update only till 12/10 and not beyond that. I even mailed to the courier service and got reply saying that it will be delivered, but no delivery even after waiting for 2-3 days. The delay was from the courier service Blue Dart, below are the details. Courier Name : BLUE DART Date of Pickup/Shipment : 22-Oct-16 AWB Number:69462167235.

I raised a compliant with Blue Dart about the item and very next day they called me and told me that they had misplaced the item. They assured me that they will contact ebay and will report as item misplaced. But to my surprise, they sent me SMS saying the item has been delivered to me.

Now after all this trauma i raised refund claim with eBay. The ebay executive called me and heard my story peacfully and said that he will take proper action. I received their email saying thay my claim has been rejected. In short they are trusting the Blue Dart guys but not the CUSTOMER.  

I seriously do not know how to act on this as i have been stupidly sending mails to both eBay and Blue Dart for the item i paid.

Can anyone help me how to tackle this, it dosent allow me to again raise a claim for the item.  

Thanks,

Kamlesh D Nikam.

+91-9923962955

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Same thing happened to me they say that Metallic Grey is Shinning Black and they do not take of Product Quality. The amount for me is not so high so i will rather delete this Ebay account 

Just make each and every person that you know about Ebay service that they stop using this **bleep**ty site with **bleep**ty support.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks Ujjwal!

Even mine was not a big amount, but i was pissed off because Blue Dart misplaced the item and even after hearing my whole story eBay still supported Blue Dart and did not trust me (customer).

Just wanted to know that, do you have any idea or contact details of any eBay higher authority to escalate this kind of issues. Or should we just forget and move on.

Thanks!

Kamlesh N.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply