Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund on paisa pay

Hello I have purchased product through GEB, somehow they said, international seller cancelled so they cant process order and they cancelled, and they have cancelled on 17th, same day ive received message that my refund will be done withen 3 days. Its...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poor experience to the height of extent.

I received a shoe not that I booked bt a cheap quality one. If I have to rate it,I will rate it 0 on 10. Shoe had extreme bad quality. Joints were open,material was rexin or some poor quality. The logo was made of glitter. I couldn't abhor it more. N...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I have purchased an LED projector

I have bought an LED projector and the item is not at all working. Big cheating by ebay. I have lodged online compliant on Government of India Website. Hope definetely I will receive justice. I have also posted on Narendra Modi Website about the chea...

32gb micro SD cards sold less than 300 rupees are fake

HiThis is to bring to the notice of new customers to make aware that recent selling of micro SD 32gb cards of sandisk and Samsung evo brands are not functioning.I purchased 3 cards from different sellers on 3 instances for 299/- and 200/- recently fr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USPS package arriving to india

i bought an item on ebay.com, the item took 15 days to reach me and you know what! there isn't anywhere you can see its tracking number being updated after coming to india!this is what you see when tracking: Departed 2016-10-11, 21:47:00, DELHIso am ...

Refund claim rejected by eBay

Hi Guys, I had ordered Steel Double Sided Peg Measurer / Jigger Set of 4 from eBay on 05/10 and was suppose to receive the item on 12/10. Till today i did not receive the item i paid for. I called the seller and he assured that he shipped the item on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Request !!

I had purchased Xiaomi Note 4 from eBay on 04.10.2016 for Rs. 19, 999 through credit card.Order No. 142135286883PaisaPay ID - 43812874527 On 11th October 2016 i received a message from eBay (PaisaPay ) for shipping time extension request on 22nd Octo...

Iteam not received

HieBay Guarantee claim is@ raised for PaisaPay ID-43965547562, Claim ID-2448728. Based on@ seller's response provided in my messages you will be contacted shortly by our ebay claims Team. Thank you for using eBay.In d advter. Of the product i was ass...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

redmi 3s prime

I ordered redmi mobile, but product is defective and doesn't support 4g although in description it is stated that it supports, although contacted seller but he is answering and eBay customer care is demanding illogical things that authorisation lette...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount deducted From Paytm But Order not confirmed

Hi, I tried to buy a bumper for redmi 3s yesterday i.e. 25th Oct, Money deducted from my paytm wallet but the order not confirmed.I tried twice and both the transactions were failed after the money deduction from paytm. Can you please help me on this...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst e-commerce site

Seller Sriragini1980 supplied me non working htc mobile and ebay rejected my claim once in favour of seller. I again rquested to re-open the case and after so many emails and phone calls I got my refund. It took more than three months. It has happene...