Payment in Process from past 3 days

Problem dealing in ebay.
My transaction has been in "Payment in Process" for past 3 days. Tried contacting ebay cust. support. Everyday they are saying it will be fixed soon.
Never faced this problem before. It used get processed instantly before.
Anybody faced a similar problem.

Really frustrated at this moment.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Payment in Process from past 3 days

sujisk
Community Member
I was searching google for my problem and found the thread, Why the hell do we have this community Forum. i cant see any answers from Ebay. Is this community for just sharing the frustration of fellow sellers and buyers. what the hell is the screw up company Ebay doing here. are they not responsible to answer in the community Forum, if they **bleep** don't mind the forum, why the hell do they run one. My payment via paisapay id : 36325045602 is pending approval and in Payment in process state for past 5 days.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

sooraj1979
Community Member
Same issue here.. Payment made through netbanking on 14th and still waiting for the 'process' to finish. Not sure what 'process' is when the money got deducted my account immediately. My bank is not aware of any checks. **bleep** EBay? At least explain what you are doing!
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

primishra
Community Member
EBAY sucks to the core....you can NEVER depend on them and there are so NON RESPONSIVE ,....you call their website repeatedly to get an update of your order and they dont care to even send an email or sms to let us know...i had ordered something on 13th june , hoping it will get delivered latest by 17th june as its a special occasion n this item was a gift but they FAILED miserably ...leaving me helpless
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

nrkidwai
Community Member

I am facing same problem................ 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I have escalated the issue. Follow thelink http://deals.ebay.in/cs/grievanceofficer.html

write an email on DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com
Message 15 of 15
latest reply