cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paid for Item thru PayPal but shipment recieved with open box and item miss

harp_31
Community Member
Hi All!I buy used apple iphone from Ebay.ca and paid through paypal.as per seller status item was shipped thr USPS first class mail international on 2 july and amazingly fast I recieved the box today on 5-july through postman but to my horrorbox was open and Iphone missing just charger and headset was there.I refused to accept the box.Pls let me know what r my options now as I have paid in full also as per seller this mail does not have tracking facility.Pls help anyone
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

mobilesstores
Community Member
File a case with paypal stating item not received. Open a case on ebay stating item not received.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

May be the iPhone has been taken out by the Customs authorities. They steal things which are not sent by trackable mail and deliver empty packet. Ask the seller for a REPLACEMENT.

I have experienced this situation many times when buying items from abroad.

Regards,

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
yes!! file INR on paypal plus eBay. do not leave negative to the seller without communication with him/her. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

harp_31
Community Member
I did the same with Ebay and Paypal.I am also in touch with seller but he is not ready to admit his fault rather he is telling me since i didn't paid for insurance 5$ therefore it's my fault.Isn't delivery of item seller's responsibility?pls let me know
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
it is offcourse sellers responsibility to get the item safely to the buyer. Keep persuading the seller and eBay and offcourse paypal. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Hi,
I am confused. Customs may open any parcel they like. But can they keep somethings for themselves also?
Morality-wise German people are best in the world.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

harp_31
Community Member
Like amitava said is it so simple like that custom people as per their wish will open any packet and take out anything they like for free which belongs to anyone else is there no authority to keep a watch on them. and for their cheapness someone else has tp pay the price and we talk of india shining ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
2 scenarios - either the seller has scammed you ( what is his feedback score?) or customs in India/postal worker has robbed you..the queston is how do you prove it? ..when sending expensive items its BEST to insure the parcel.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@amitava123gems...
All opening and inspection of packages by customs should be done under a video camera. They have no right to take away something that does not belong to them.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply