PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

psar8058
Community Member
MESSAGE FOR e-BAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT : CAN eBAY TEAM HELP ME WITH SOLUTIONS PLEASE

Appended below my mail to Bill Desk and their reply:

to: info@billdesk.com,
support@billdesk.com

Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Subject: REFUND AGAINST FAILED TRANSACTION
Mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform that I tried to purchase one item from eBay @ Rs.120/- ( Actual cost - Rs.160/- + 60/- minus Discount coupon-Rs.100/-) on 30.05.2012 night when my account bearing A/C. No. 11143861148 with SBI as been debited with Rs.120/- ; but, the connection with eBay site disconnected while sending positive reponse from the merchant site.
The details reference in my account is as under :

Ref. MSBI2746047942
SBI INB Ref No. IGA9050394
Remarks : TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A

In this connection, I would like to add that I am not getting any email ID of e Bay in their Website and hence unable to contact with them. Also, please note that I tried to purchase the item as guest with my email id: bsarmacharjee@gmail.com and my Contact Mobile No 9620539368 and the recepient of the items was my daughter 'POULAMI SARMACHARJEE'.

Please, therefore look into the matter and arrange for refund of the amount by credit to my account with SBI, at your earliest convenience. I shall be glad to have your early response in the matter.

Thankks & regards.

Biman Behari Sarmacharjee.

Reply from Bill Desk ...........

BillDesk Payment Gateway Customer Support pgsupport@billdesk.com
May 31 (3 days ago)
to me

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 31.05.12, regarding the status of your payment towards EBAY.

The below mentioned payment has been successfully processed from our end through transaction reference number MSBI2746047942 for Rs.120.00 on 30.05.2012.

Inorder to have the amount credited, the Biller would require approximately two working days to update the payment.

You may also check the payment status with the biller after two working days.
We appreciate your patience in the interim.
Warm Regards,
Payment Gateway Support
BillDesk
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

nalinuda0
Community Member
Replplz reply
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

pravee_119
Community Member
I have purchased a sony 8 gb pendrive on 12-02-2017 through ebay but due to connection problem the amount and the product is not showing in ebay purchase history in my account but the amount has been deducted from SBI debit card through billdesk a amount of Rs-416.25 .so kindly make necessary arrangement to dispatch the product to me and if not possible then refund the money to my account as early as possible. Thanks. Praveenkumar.
Praveenkdae@gmail.com
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

pravee_119
Community Member

I have purchased a sony samsung 32gb memory card 12-02-2017 through ebay but due to connection problem the amount and the product is not showing in ebay purchase history in my account but the amount has been deducted from SBI debit card through billdesk a amount of Rs-416.25 .so kindly make necessary arrangement to dispatch the product to me and if not possible then refund the money to my account as early as possible. Thanks. Praveenkumar.

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

naw2541
Community Member

I parched iphone 5s 16gb payment cut in my credit card no order no
No messages
I need refunded my payment

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

naw2541
Community Member
Amount 17690 doer not confirmed
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

amibai64
Community Member
Hello sir/madam I have placed an order for my bike gloves and I havnt received the confirmation after debiting Money for the item may I know the reason for. It. Please. Bill desk no 493612533 this is really serious u can't play with the money
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

Worst website for paying through wallet.
I ordered using paytm wallet transaction id 11141720730 of Rs 156 for iphone 6s red case but at last the payment was debited from my wallet but there was no order confirmation at all. Then again I have to made another transaction of same thing using my credit card that became successful. Where is that money from 1st order goes? Track it using my account and your systems to give immediate refund.

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

rakuma2138
Community Member

Hi Team, I bought a t shirt worth Rs.449/- but didn't receive the product. The ETA of the order is 4th Aug but there is no communication from any one. Nitially received a message that order is shipped but there is no communication after that. First purchase with eBay results in wrong impression about eBay. Below are my order details. Kindly someone look into this and help me to get the product.  

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

I have ordered premium water bottle and sonata womens watch paid through hdfc payzap amount debited from my account but order not placed.kindly arrange to refund the amount as soon as possible txn id 28448535 for Rs 848/-
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

bibar-13
Community Member
I have paid r.s 649 to ebay through phonepe for shopping of a micro sd card but there was no confirmation of order and no purchase history in the purchage list ..how to get refund ...i want the amount refund ASAP PLZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER...
Message 30 of 32
latest reply