PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

psar8058
Community Member
MESSAGE FOR e-BAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT : CAN eBAY TEAM HELP ME WITH SOLUTIONS PLEASE

Appended below my mail to Bill Desk and their reply:

to: info@billdesk.com,
support@billdesk.com

Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Subject: REFUND AGAINST FAILED TRANSACTION
Mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform that I tried to purchase one item from eBay @ Rs.120/- ( Actual cost - Rs.160/- + 60/- minus Discount coupon-Rs.100/-) on 30.05.2012 night when my account bearing A/C. No. 11143861148 with SBI as been debited with Rs.120/- ; but, the connection with eBay site disconnected while sending positive reponse from the merchant site.
The details reference in my account is as under :

Ref. MSBI2746047942
SBI INB Ref No. IGA9050394
Remarks : TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A

In this connection, I would like to add that I am not getting any email ID of e Bay in their Website and hence unable to contact with them. Also, please note that I tried to purchase the item as guest with my email id: bsarmacharjee@gmail.com and my Contact Mobile No 9620539368 and the recepient of the items was my daughter 'POULAMI SARMACHARJEE'.

Please, therefore look into the matter and arrange for refund of the amount by credit to my account with SBI, at your earliest convenience. I shall be glad to have your early response in the matter.

Thankks & regards.

Biman Behari Sarmacharjee.

Reply from Bill Desk ...........

BillDesk Payment Gateway Customer Support pgsupport@billdesk.com
May 31 (3 days ago)
to me

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 31.05.12, regarding the status of your payment towards EBAY.

The below mentioned payment has been successfully processed from our end through transaction reference number MSBI2746047942 for Rs.120.00 on 30.05.2012.

Inorder to have the amount credited, the Biller would require approximately two working days to update the payment.

You may also check the payment status with the biller after two working days.
We appreciate your patience in the interim.
Warm Regards,
Payment Gateway Support
BillDesk
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

bibar-13
Community Member
I have paid r.s 649 to ebay through phonepe for shopping of a micro sd card ;amount debited from wallet and showing succsesful transaction but there was no confirmation of order and no purchase history in the purchage list ..how to get refund ...i want the amount refund ASAP PLZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER...
Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

bibar-13
Community Member
Phonepe trans id P1804151814291803197727
Message 32 of 32
latest reply