cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with promotional gift... How to contact ebay ?

I recently bought an item and used coupon code WELOVEU007. The description promised a combo of watches (his and her). I got the promotional gift today but with only one watch.

First the ebay sucks. The customer care is pathetic and to top it now they goof up the promotional products too.

Who should I contact regarding this ?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I wrote to ebay and got the same copy and paste reply that the email has been forwarded to the concerned department.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
When a company gets a huge amount of phone calls & emails they are forced to take up the copy & paste strategy. So please be patient. About Me
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

abhishek.pradhanap
Community Member
Hi ebay Inpromotional team

I write this mail to bring to your notice that I ve not received the gift under "Big Daddy Promotional offer" for the item which was ordered on 15th June 2012 and should have been delivered within 15th Aug12 (60days as promised) but till date(27-Nov-2012) I ve not received it and there has been no proactive updates from your customer care team except when called and inquired for. And tht when called, there is no escalation nor positive approach except from apathy "I understand or I assure you" which meaning it.
I am sending you below details and hope this is take care of and the gift is delivered asap

Also would like to request you(Ebay) to PLEASE DO NOT PROMISE ANYTHING IF YOU CANT DELIVER IT.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jayesh.bhalodia
Community Member
Dear Sir,
Ref : PaisaPay ID: 32215823023 and 32236221543

I got my one of gift as per your commitment of 45 days but till today I do not get any gift for second purchase I have made under ganesha gift (Item was transcend 500gb portable hdd). Sir even after more then 45 days I do not get any info regarding this. Its seems Ebay is cheating with me. Its break my previous trust of ebay. I am buying from ebay since last two year but this is the first time I feel service and commitment is not as per advertised. Please clear my pending issue as soon as possible as its already too late.
Jayesh Bhalodia
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

pprreemmnnaatthh
Community Member
I Recently brought items on ebay during the Ganesha Chaturthi Promotion with the Paisapay id 32215221752 on 24/9/12 for which i was suppose to receive a Gift as well a
"32 GB Transcend-Pendrive". I have received the Gift(500GB pocket hard disk) a couple of weeks ago but the Pen Drive has not yet been received .So, I would like to know when i may get the pen drive. I had already raised a case against this on ebay .So,Please look into this case and do the needfull . Ps-Ebay User id-pprreemmnnaatthh
Message 6 of 6
latest reply