cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MORE THAN 3 MONTH SINCE I ORDERED BUT TILL NOW NEITHER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT NOR THE REFUND

mksahyogi
Community Member

I had placed two orders (Sanyo Eneloop Spacers Adapters AA to 'D' & 'C' type Batteries) vide PaisaPay ID 3774998983 at a time and paid the amout upfront. Out of this, I had received  'C' Type battery adaptor vide Aramex AWB no 40652029994, but I did not recd 'D' Type battery adaptor vide ARAMAX AWB no .40652029983. I found that because of Aramex Shipment problem, I do not recieved the product.

I had raised the claim vide claim id 744468, as my amount involved was less than Rs 500/-, they had closed the claim without consultig me by on (telecon or email). I had given the proof of Aramex tracking details of the D type battrey adaptor which was going to be deliver to me.

Customer care executive were also agreeing with my problem, they assuring me thrice that they would call you back with resolution within next 3 working days. I do not know when there 3 working days will over and contact me and resolve my problem.

I had contacted the seller who told me you pay me the shipping charges I will sent you the item.

Why should I pay the shipping charges, when courier compay has failed to deliver the product to me. I had not selected the courier company to deliver me the product. Another thing why should I commit mistake again by making payment of shipping charges upfront.

Both Seller and ebay are not taking care of customer, they are just minting money by befoolong the inocent customer. They think those who are purchasing goods on online and who are making payment upfront are rich/ affluent and will not worry about little money involved in purchsing the goods. What will they do nothing, as these people do not have time to recover the moey from them , just buy time if they called the customer care by saying we will resolve the problem within 72 hours etc. after some time the same customer will not come again.

In contrats if had go for COD they will follow me to deliver the product, this is the hard fact of selling the goods.

I think they are just befooling the customer, and decide to request others to prefer COD ( cash on delivery) instead of making payment upfront through netbanking. Atleast others may not go through  this pain which i had experienced by making payment upfront. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0