Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying a ps4

I am about to buy a ps4 costing around $399 to me including shipping + item cost. What I am really afraid about is tHat I have to pay heave custom on it while it arrives at the airport around 8-9 K INR is thatbtruse becoz if we add up the customs + 3...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst quality shirt I ever received

I ordered for a shirt, when I saw it.. The quality was worst ever I have seen. Call up customer care.. They don't have words apart from sorry, apology, I can understand your concern and finally call retailer. We Re not responsible for quality.This is...

fake specification

seller published fake specification. don't go for that.alredy 9 peoples purchased it. I informed those people please proceed for refund.

product not delivered

Till now i didnt get my item as well no reply on emails ... i got message in morning my product will be delivered before 18th march... What the hell you are doing? I want refund i told you many time still why you are shipping my product???????????? P...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund still not received

Had ordered a Michel Kors watch on 13th Feb as a birthday girft for someone. Have neither received the product nor my refund and its going to be almost a month. Really upset and will ensure that I voice my experiece across all social platforms and ma...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need to provide feedback for my order

I have purchased casio ediface watch from *** and found that it was a fake product. Now i want to leave feed-back about the product and seller , I dont want this seller fool anymore ny selling fake watches and runin eaby reputation. Kindly help me to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay and claim

Hello there, Please look into the mentioned paisa pay id and claim id. And after waiting two months (nearly) with many service requests, to quote few are here 1-40539861030, 1-43327397088, 1-43576739696, my issue is not resolved. Please look into thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful