MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

apoosoft
Community Member

Hi

I bought certain items in ebay today. I used the mobikwik discount coupon which was available in the net. Once i used it, ihad to make payment through MOBIKWIK only as ebay was not allowing any other payment method as i had used mobikwik coupon code. The payment got debited from my credit card and is reflecting in mobikwik wallet, but payment is not getting transferred to ebay. I am struck inbetween ebay and mobikwik, whereas i have actually made the payment. I called up ebay customer care. Customer care executive says that i have to get it resolved through mobikwik only. Can somebody help me out?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

Hi.
My Rs.9000// is stuck with Mobikwik and account has been locked. They are not responding to my ticket or email. Did you get back your money? If yes, can you please let me know what did you do?
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

p-kran3
Community Member
I hace also got same problem.mobikwik is fraud.it will not give the refunds back.struck the money in mobikwik.please beware of mobikwik.so that they not maintain customer service also..
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

debasmall
Community Member
5/25/14
Hi

I bought certain items in ebay today. I used the mobikwik discount coupon which was available in the net. Once i used it, ihad to make payment through MOBIKWIK only as ebay was not allowing any other payment method as i had used mobikwik coupon code. The payment Internet banking reflecting in mobikwik wallet, but payment is not getting transferred to ebay. I am struck inbetween ebay and mobikwik, whereas i have actually made the payment. I called up ebay customer care. Customer care executive says that i have to get it resolved through mobikwik only. Can somebody help me out?
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I have same problem...
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Same problem here
Message 15 of 15
latest reply