Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Seller

Please beware of the Seller Member Id -*** Once the negative feedback was uploaded, on the fake product, the seller mailed disturbing regionally discriminatory messages with personal attack. Such abusive sellers should not be on E-Bay. Awaiting respo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Worst online Shopping site to buy something

i have been brought two zen ultrafone and i got delivery on 07/11 both phone which i got is totally defeacted.....one phone has not display attached properly and other one have worst battery not working wifi and phone getting heat like it will burst....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to buy any items for using wallet

Page Not RespondingThe eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.Please try the options below:Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.Wait a few minutes and try to access the f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund request was initiated but not approved

My refund was initiated by the system on 23 rd Jan as the seller didint ship the item.It was supposed to approved after 5 days(29th Jan).Still the refund status is showing as "Refund initiated by system ".Still not approved.Dont know what to do.Didnt...

Mental Harassment by Ebay India

Dear All, I have bought a JBL T280A Headset last month 18 Oct 15. When i recieved and opened the courier on Oct 21st, it is certain fake product and even if you see the packing and the way they delivered the product is insane. Then right immediately ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

Hi I bought certain items in ebay today. I used the mobikwik discount coupon which was available in the net. Once i used it, ihad to make payment through MOBIKWIK only as ebay was not allowing any other payment method as i had used mobikwik coupon co...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not recieved , Issue open from past 3 months .complaint number 1-55429803719.

Hi Ebay,This is regarding a long pending issue of refund from past few months,I am yet to recieve a coupon code of Rs 800/- till date .There is nopositive response from E-bay, Every time when i call E-bay theymention they are working on this due to t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Serve Pro Warranty

Dear All, I was looking for buying a good smartphone and while surfing eBay I got to know many low priced phones (Specially Sony Xperias) with ServePro Warranty. Many buyers have bought these phones. Friends, if anyone know about the reliability and ...