><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

iainsdad
Community Member
Maybe he has not worked out how to do it yet. Remember to ask politely if requesting feedback, some sellers are soo grumpy. 🙂
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

dharmatmawins
Community Member
You Know I noticed a funny thing abt feed backs.

You get back back what you throw at em.

Most Sellers give you a negative feedback if you give a negative to them.

So To let the World know that a seller is "Evil" ]:) I have to lose 1 point in my rating.

Would be nice if EBAY thinks of a workaround
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

posting.id.in
Community Member
Some sellers are greedy, some are unscrupulous, some may even be outright frauds, but very few, if any, sellers may be "Evil" 😉

On a more serious note:

There are a number of ways to solve a dispute with a seller than leave a negative feedback.

First write a mail to the seller, after 2-3 days send a reminder. The seller may have not received the first mail or may have deleted it by mistake.

If after 7 days of letting the seller know of your complaint the matter is still not resolved, than lodge a dispute (INR - item not received or SNAD - significantly not as described).

The seller more often than not will resolve your complaint within 7 days of a dispute being opened. If the dispute has been resolved, please be gracious enough to close the dispute. Remember a dispute can only be closed by the Buyer (not the seller and not by eBay).

If the seller does not resolve your complaint within 10 days, you may choose to escalate the complaint to a claim for re-imbursement under eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

eBay protects all purchases upto Rs.10,000/-.

Leaving a Negative may get you a Negative in return as you say but if you are smart, you can amicably resolve the dispute with the seller and if the seller chooses to not to resolve the complaint, you can claim re-imbursement from eBay. When you do so, eBay may take certain actions against the seller, viz. warning him, putting restrictions against his account or even suspending his membership.

So the smart way is to follow the dispute resolution process and not file "Negative Ratings" off the cuff without giving the seller an opportunity to resolve the issue.

There are some Feedback (Ratings) changes in pipeline which will neutralise Feeback by any User who is unwilling to participate in the Dispute Resolution Process.:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200506.shtml#2005-06-24192504
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

chixaov
Community Member
Very few sellers are actually grumpy or evil. Most of them are careful about their reputation and go out of the way to resolve the dispute. So its always a good idea to open a dialogue and resolving it thru talks. You'll be surprised at how much the other person is willing to accommodate you. Cheers and happy buying!
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Lolzzz
what a replies. The query by razyjones is -- Seller books-n-all doesn't
leave feedback for Anyone
. I m surprised with the replies. Yaar it's
simply that he asks for a feedback. And others are talking about negative
feedback and even dispute? Surprising.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

posting.id.in
Community Member
Touch N Shine,

FYI, I was responding to dharmatmawins post:

"So To let the World know that a seller is "Evil" I have to lose 1 point in my rating."
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

sastaitshop
Community Member
Ya i haev noticed it. Hope Books-n-all does it in future. Or we wont leave feedback for them .. lol

on a serious note its service is Gr8. !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy and good lookin...so where you gonna hide ME?

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 10 of 15
latest reply