cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought two products on 1st August at the same time, 1st one came to me on 5th august, but the 2nd

I bought two products on 1st August at the same time, 1st one came to me on 5th august, but the 2nd one was not delivered to me till 8th August, I called the seller He told me that he shipped the product through Blue Dart on 2nd, today every one, my mom, my sister and me were present at my home, but after waiting whole day, when I tracked the package at Blued dart website, it showed me that Premises was found closed no response, then I checked in entry gate of my Colony Guard room, there was no entry mentioning that the Blue Dart services personnel entered or not.

I HAVE WAITED FOR THE WHOLE WEEK AND STILL NO RESPONSE? I TALKED TO EBAY CUSTOMER CARE THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT COURIER COMPANY, I CONTACTED THE COURIER COMPANY THEY TOLD THE SAME THAT NO BODY WAS AVAILABLE AT THE PREMISES.

THE LAST THING I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE REFUND AS I HAVE WAITED FOR 9 DAYS.

SO I NEED THE PRODUCT AT MY DOOR STEP.

I WILL NOT WAIT FOR THE REFUND AS I CAN SEE THE PRODUCT AT MY NEAREST HUB WAZIRPUR. I NEED THE PRODUCT OR ARRANGE THE PRODUCT FROM ANYWHERE.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0