Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT ORDER NOT PROCESSED

Today I made a payment with Mobikwik wallet and the amount was deducted from my account. But the order which I have ordered was not processed, even when I check in 'My Orders' section, there was an empty list. I want full refund to my mobikwik wallet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item number(s) is not valid or belongs to an item that has ended. Please try again.

I purchased samsung TV on 16/03/15 via eBay, then i received TV on after 10 days.That time TV is good condition after two weeks TV not working.thatis seller warranty, so I contact seller. Seller told me "sent TV to my address and i will fix and sent ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung 55 HU8500

As any bought 55 inch TV from eBay. These TV's are imported ones and carries seller warranty. Spoke to the seller, seller confirmed that these will repaired from Samsung people only. How far is it true. Also what is the role of eBay on this..Incase o...

When will my item ship

I buy var ritech ll vr head set on 7.7.15 seller requested to ship the item before 25.7.15 when i contact seller they waiting for eBay logistics till now no clue of when the item been ship

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment confirmation from paisapay not showing up

Hi,I paid for items on ebay through credit card and there was no confirmation mail. I contacted my bank and they said that ebay has collected the payment.Approver code: 369372, amount: 1877.50 on 15,Jan, 2015.The customer service is not upto the mark...

Coupon code not working

Sir,I received an email that said that I can avail 200rs discount by using SNAPEBAY28. I did apply the coupon and it was successfully applied but as soon as I clicked on proceed to payment the coupon was removed and it said that try it after 60 min a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response from the claim team

Hi, Its been more than 5 days since I raised a claim (1103012). But, I didn't receive any response till now. Every time I contact customer support they very confidently reply a response will come in 24 - 48 hrs (atleast they are trained very well). B...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Octroi charges

How much octroi charges will b e charged on order of a16 gb pendrive cost rs 388?Delivery in indore and seller from delhi.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful