How to claim refund

vikramanv
Community Member
I have paid an amount of Rs.340 through HDFC online bank transfer to my paisapay account ID:21578477704 for a 2GB transcend pen drive Item Number - 220208788593 Seller: mysoftrack ( 0 )on 06.03.08. But I have received a message from my ebay on 07.03.08 which states that "Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller".
Kindly help me to get the refund of Rs.340 very quickly since ebay itself suspended the seller's active listings
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How to claim refund

nvmaran
Community Member

I buy a portable bluetooth speaker. the charging point is not woring. So I am unable to use the speaker. But the seller did not respond correctly. I want refund my amount.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: How to claim refund

vishadangw
Community Member
I have buy a new micromax canvas P666 tablet which I received with a broken screen and till now ebay has no replace my tablet.... I am very disappointed with ebay.in as it was my first online shopping in ebay.. claim id.1154797
paypaisa id-40001141653
Message 12 of 12
latest reply