Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Most pathetic and ridiculous customer service

I have purchased a phone from ebay on 5th August, 2015 and have received the handset on 8th august. The moment i have received the handset i have claimed a refund due to faulty and damaged handset.... from 8th august till today i.e. 17th august i am ...

Cheat seller on Ebay

There is a seller caled ***. She does business on ebay under the name of *** I ordered a s5 from her and she never sent it. then she called one day that her account is under scrutiny and she wanted me to leave a positive reply for her so she can be s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is not refunding my hard earned money.

This is to inform you that I ordered a sony Playstation 4 on 27th June 2015( payment was made via Debit Card) , which was cancelled on 28th June 2015 by mutual consent with the seller . I received an email stating that my payment has been rejected an...

• 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

forgery ebay

I have purchased two items from ebay and both items received are not satisfying.One is not working and another is totaly different from item shown.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Men hair trimmer

I have order a men's hair trimmer on yesterday.This is my order I'd DMBK3958815954.But not show in my order list.so plz what pbm in my order to solve this is issue and my order to add on my order list and as soon an delivery him

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I type mail to ebay

As I have ordered iPhone 5s but it found to be broken so the seller has been notified about that and he asked me to courier it back. So I want to eBay to know that

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Resolution

I have purchased pen prive and it was not working for which I have raised a Claim for which Claim Id is : 1142571 Since I logged claim I am getting notifications that you will contact me in 5 days, 2 days and now getting message that will contact in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

memory card

I want to buy memory cards of five pack.I want to ask that can I get each memory card with company packing means if the card is of Samsung then can I get the memory card with Samsung company pack.

Importing from ebay.com

Well, i'm looking to buy WII U console from ebay.com it costs around 270$ USD.. how much will be the custom cost for that here?.. and if the seller marks the item as gift.. still i have to pay for the custom?.. and to get the product from custom.. sh...