cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim a PaisaPay refund for item not delivered?

macroshooter
Community Member
Saturday Nov 13 was the last day for delivery of two products purchased through Global EasyBuy which were not delivered.

How do I file a item not received refund claim through PaisaPay? Technically now it is already Sunday Nov 14 but the Paisapay screen is still showing only "Confirm item received" link and no way to initiate a refund claim?

Insights appreciated! Thanks so much!
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

present2011
Community Member
I saw your detailed comment about GEB good experience.
Now u are asking for refund procedure.
As I am experienced enough to get several refunds what I will suggest to you is DO NOTHING.
Reason: They will grant you refund as per their(ebay) rules.
Procedure: Refund will be generated by SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY.
Ebay will allow international seller 5 days to dispute refund and if the international seller does not dispute you will get message "Refund Approved" on 6 th day (do not count last day of shipment).
Enjoy GEB
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
U need to check mark "item not received" if item not delivered by due date.
I am sorry that by mistake I told u to do nothing which is applicable when item is not shipped and NOT when item NOT DELIVERED.
Also u can raise claim in ebay guarantee.
Do this within 5 days of last date of delivery.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

macroshooter
Community Member
Thanks, I did raise a "item not received" claim through PaisaPay but i2cworld_inc3 has appealed against one of them and put it on hold.

In my 7 years of eBay life I have never seen a bigger scam than i2cworld+GEB. They give fake tracking numbers, then they don't deliver and then they appeal against refund. I am disgusted by the attitude of these bottom-feedeers.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
Right now it is kind of monopoly with 2-3 sellers providing international products.
As competition will grow and more player enter marker only those who provide items at earliest with minimal cost will survive.
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
contact ebay they will help u for sure : 18002093229 & email : inrswebhelp@ebay.com
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

kavya02sha
Community Member
HI ALL,

PLEASE DON'T USE EBAY FOR BUYING PRODUCTS, I AM A CUSTOMER OF EBAY BOUGHT PRODUCTS THROUGH EBAY SO FAR.

ON DIWALI I PURCHASE A TRANSCEND MP3 PLAYER FROM EBAY, THIS PRODUCT HAS "PENDRIVE" FREE FOR DIWALI DEALS.

I GOT THE TRANSCEND MP3 PLAYER BUT NOT THE DIWALI PENDRIVE THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SEPARATELY, BUT THEY SEND THE EMPTY PACKAGE TO ME WITH NO PENDRIVE ON IT.

WHEN I SEND MAIL TO THEM THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE MAIL.

SO FAR THEY DIDT RESPONDED TO ME RELATED TO THIS ISSUE.

SHAJI
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

pankajgoyal201
Community Member
Hi,

I bought 1 blackberry tour 9630 paisa pay id 31634128974.
However the internet on the handset was not working so i called up blazon bazaar and they said that there is some problem in the handset and they asked me to return the handset. i did so. they said that they will send a new handset with a day or so but never did that. I called them today and asked for the status, they said that they have not shipped it yet. so I asked for a refund and they asked me to go through you. so please help me getting a refund for the same. they also agreed to pay the shipping charges (rs 300) which I paid to send the mobile back..
looking forward for a quick response and refund. kindly help....
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

amitaamit7800
Community Member
plz dont buy ebay,this site is most worst and unrisponsible site ever
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

binprasaur
Community Member
I think e-bay is loosing customers by continuously dissatisfying the buyers. I too has been a victim of e-bay irresponsible behavior. On 30th of september i ordered for SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCE but when i checked the status after 3 days it is giving as yet to be shipped.. I suspected and i called the seller directly, he told me that e-bay has de-activated his account as per the rules and is going to reactivated after 20 days.. The issue is not money any how they have to refund the money now and then but the main thing is the lost of excitement and offers at that particular period of time. Who is responsible for this kind of activity, Seller is doing their duty well because they know they want to screw their small business. While the major managing store is e-bay and it should be responsible for all the irresponsible activities going on nowadays on online shopping.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply