cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim a PaisaPay refund for item not delivered?

macroshooter
Community Member
Saturday Nov 13 was the last day for delivery of two products purchased through Global EasyBuy which were not delivered.

How do I file a item not received refund claim through PaisaPay? Technically now it is already Sunday Nov 14 but the Paisapay screen is still showing only "Confirm item received" link and no way to initiate a refund claim?

Insights appreciated! Thanks so much!
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

anilbabu2012
Community Member
Really ebay worrest website,don't purchage any product
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

kveedu007
Community Member
dont buy any item ebay is fake for cheating customers........
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Hi,

I placed order for two Items:

1. Foldable Almira

2. Foldable Chair

On 7th July'14 using my HDFC Credit Card through PaisaPay

Some how we got First Item: Foldable Almira (after continuous follow-ups with Seller), which is delivered on 21st or 22nd Jul'14 (didn't remember exact date). Till then the second item is delivered.

I thought of to gift the first one to my sister - so I gave *** Address as Shipping Address.

Later I corrected Shipping Address - since the address is not correct. Then I called EBay Customer Care and told clearly will wait till 19th Jul'14.As I said, I placed Claim request on 21st Jul'14 for second item -since I didn't receive the Item.

Meantime my sister opened First parcel, which is delivered and tried to Fix Foldable Almira. But she couldn't fix it, because complete set is not delivered. Then I told her to pack it again (as Half side is of one hieght and other half part of different height. That to Right part, where we need to keep the hangers rod is open. Means some accessories are missing. Is this the e-Bay provide services to customers).

And I can't immediately check the Item and place a return request. On 25th Jul'14, I went to SECUNDERABAD. Then immediately that day night I checked the Item and "Raised Claim request for for the same".

But e-Bay reject both claims, saying the reason as:

1. Remarks : "I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the claim filed by you is excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your refund request has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#noneligible In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. Your understanding and co-operation is highly appreciated in this matter."

2. Remarks : As per the mentioned tracking details Fedex courier AWB-***, item has been delivered to you as on 26/07/2014. Hence we would like to inform you that we are closing your claim and rejecting the refund request. If you have any concern with related to this claim please get back to us by simply sending an email to insellerverification@ebay.com . Thank you for shopping with eBay.

This is very much embarrasing. Being in Pune how can I receive the Product (second one - Foldable Chair), as the system is showing the Tracking Status for second Item as: Shipment delivered to ***

Please look into this issue and I need your kind advise - "How I need to proceed, in-order to resolve this issue ASAP???"

Thanks & Regards

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

My prodect refund
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

gsseth
Community Member

I agree that the EBAY GURANTEE is just an eyewash and does not protect the buyer if anything goes wrong with the purchase. 

My claim was closed eventhough I had replied to the email giving further details and photographs about the claim within 2 hours.

I was surprised to get an email later that " MY claim has been closed as I did not give addition information within 48 hours". This is a good technique to close the claims when the claim is genuine and I had given photographs , so there was no further scope of rejecting the claim. 

So guys "THE RISK IS ALL YOURS WHEN YOU PAY FOR A PURCHASE" Do not believe that ebay gurantee will do something in case the purchase goes bad.

ALL THE BEST WITH FUTURE PURCHASES!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

I bought an item of rs. 210 but it didn't reach upto me, when i searched for it and went to the courier, they said that it was delivered at mumbai instead of parbhani to me. Now i want my money back or else item delivery. Do it fast. 

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

I bought a phone on ebay nd the phone was second hand...I raised the claim. ..but eBay closed it without resolving it....I suggest everybody nevrr buy product from eBay. ..they never satisfy customers
Message 17 of 17
latest reply