Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim Rejected WITHOUT CONTACTING ME

Claim ID : 964218, Refund Rejected. Refund Denied. No Investigation by Ebay. Claim Rejected WITHOUT CONTACTING ME. Order date: 20Apr-15 Product Bought : NEW OPEN BOX NIKON D3300 - AF-S 18-55 MM VR KIT LENS II 2 YEARS NIKON WARRANTY Date of Refund Cla...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Octroi charges for getting HTC HD2 mobile

Hi guys, I am from mumbai. I am planning to buy a HTC HD2 for 32K Rs. from a seller who is outside maharashtra. Wanted to know if someone knows what sort of amount would i need to pay for Octroi?

How to claim a PaisaPay refund for item not delivered?

Saturday Nov 13 was the last day for delivery of two products purchased through Global EasyBuy which were not delivered. How do I file a item not received refund claim through PaisaPay? Technically now it is already Sunday Nov 14 but the Paisapay scr...

need help regarding imported mobiles

Hii friends.. is it safe to buy imported mobiles in ebay... iam planning to buy samsung galaxy note 4.. and price is rs 35000... is it a original or fake mobile.. if it is original then why those guys wil sell for less price. Were as the mobile is pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

customs

Hi i have recently bought a playstation 4 from korea for about $444.86. I wanted to know whether i would face any problem with the customs or not??

Paid for the item and it was removed next day

I have been a happy buyer/seller on eBay for a long time until yesterday.I bought a Samsung galaxy note 4 yesterday and today morning I got an email from eBay saying the product has been removed. Now I am worried coz I m not able to contact the selle...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

htc Desire 620g

Don't purchage from eBay .EBay is no cheater and support his vender not support customer.Selling product other country warranty.Whomever I think sell product smuggled.Do not purchaser from eBay.

payment

Do we get cash on delivery?.I have done with shopping but at the end I didn't find cash on delivery payment...