Fraud seller, Ebay not helping as well

anki_t
Community Member

I bought a mobile worth rs 11000 on 22 jan. item has manufacturing defects and was not working. seller asked me to reship the item. When I reship, He kept hanging me around because he wanted guarantee period to be over. Now i cant file a claim and he is not picking up my calls as well as not replying e-mails. E-bay staff says they cant do anything.

I am feeling cheated. Ebay should take action against fraud seller.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Fraud seller, Ebay not helping as well

If I am not wrong you're talking about "aniks56".

The guy gave me a real bad time lately. You should always look at sellers feedback ratings. If you find even 1 serious negative feedback you should look at other sellers.

But for now the damage has already been done to you. Did you communicate through Ebay always when you found the Item to be faulty? Direct contact with sellers for claims never help.

Now all I can suggest is keep writing to Ebay about the deal.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Dear Ankit,

Please share your transaction details and experience on mail with our trust and safety team on inrswebhelp@ebay.com. We will do the needful.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If you had paid with the credit card you can file a chargeback with the bank.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I hv mailed to inrswebhelp but in reply they told me I hv to contact seller and provided me with seller contact details. Mobiles of seller are always switched off neither he replies to any mail. My purchased article wtill lies with him and I feel gutted. Seller cheated me. If a power seller with 99.9% positive feedback makes such behaviur, whom to trust??

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

hv paid by netbanking

Message 6 of 6
latest reply