Fraud by Blue Dart / Claim refund

cyborg5021a
Community Member
Hi,

I had an strange exp. with one item i bought @ ebay. The seller shipped the item and the Blue Dart delivery guy delivered it to some third person since my house was closed.

The third person claimed to be my brother which i countered with and told the Blue Dart that about it.
The third person is now not handing over the item to either me or the courier guy.

Now when bluedart couldnt recover the item, they are trying to prove it as its my fault since my house was close so they can deliver it anyone near my house and claims to be my relative.

I am just shocked with the Bluedart dirty politics and cheap tactics to save thr ass off. I had an good impression of BlueDart which ofcourse no more the case.

Now the Qs is: Will i get my refund claim?
Fact 1) The item was supposed to be shipped to me as

Name: yyyyy
c/0 Name xxx
xxxxx

but the item got delivered to some third person zzzz who claimed to be my brother which ofcourse i counter claimed to bluedart.

I have initiated my refund claim though i m new to ebay, i am a bit tensed with the process.

Thanks
cyborg
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Fraud by Blue Dart / Claim refund

gopa_802
Community Member
AWB# 59663009825 my order is return and refund my order back case change and come so helped
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Fraud by Blue Dart / Claim refund

My Demend draft Airway bill no 34984884104 i didn't received my demand draft..
Message 12 of 12
latest reply