Fraud Items soldon ebay

dm_india
Community Member

Dear Ebay

there is a big fraud thats undergoing on your website in India. I have brought a few articles and 80% of them were duplicate. I am writing with the hope that you will please hear my plea. I have won these Bose QC15 headphones on ebay.in in a bidding.

I paid Rs 12600 for the same. I opened the product on 17th nov 13 ( I stay in Germany) after my in laws brought this product here who visit me. Paisa pay ID 34824070451 Total cost Rs12600/- Transaction date 18/10/13

The product is totally duplicate, The supposed to be Bose Headphones do not even have the quality street side available headphones. The sound is cracking and there is no noise cancellation. I have contacted the seller but there is no reply from him. I tried to have my rights raised through ebay guarantee but its saying i cant do it after 30 days. Your website is being used by the fraudsters to make money and loot people.

This is the 5th time I have been cheated through ebay. No mails to ebay ever solved my problems. This Time I am very serious, I have serious problems with the products on ebay.in. Please I want my money back and let me know how can I transfer this product back to you.

Thanks a lot

DM_India

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fraud Items soldon ebay

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about your issue.

Please message me through eBay or call me on the number provided on all my listing. I have a last solution for you which might work.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Fraud Items soldon ebay

Wait a minute you registered on Nov 30 and posted this on Nov 30.. So when did you buy it?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply