Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

biding

Hi iam furkan127 i have don't pay for only one bid please don't suspended my account

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gaurantee period

Your money back responsibility is only for 30days. We buy expensive things on ebay and they are gauranteed for 6 months to 12 months. The seller is placed all over India anywhere. When we approach ebay we are told that our responsibility is over afte...

Why this 100% coupan discount never works on ebay. Always says transaction blocked.

Ebay has launched some coupan in india which also contain discount for 100% but the problem is it never works. Whenever you will try it will say transaction blocked after some time it will say coupan reached maximum redeem limit. Why is it so why if ...

Is bay cheating on seller rating ? I don't see my neutral feedback i left for my seller.

Is ebay caring more about sellers than buyers? all my previous encounters point to the same.I didnt get response to mails sent to ebay india about a month ago. My seller , sold a non compatible charger with my mobile and seller went hostile and didnt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller doesn't ship the product to my country from india, how to solve this issue?

Hello, I want to buy a product from indian seller on ebay india, however the problem is the seller does not ship to other countries, only to indian addresses. Please, help to solve this issue. How can I arrange a shipment from india to my country?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Items soldon ebay

Dear Ebay there is a big fraud thats undergoing on your website in India. I have brought a few articles and 80% of them were duplicate. I am writing with the hope that you will please hear my plea. I have won these Bose QC15 headphones on ebay.in in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful