Fake commitment by Ebay.

smaj1229
Community Member
I have a clem id 868565.regading damage air bed cum sofa.But no response for refund/replacement from Fbay.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fake commitment by Ebay.

smaj1229
Community Member

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay gurantee is fake no doubt The seller must have bribed the gurantee adjuctaor and got your case rejected like it happened to mine. Amazon and flipkart takes ownership of their sellers and gives quick dispostionto your refund request. Here the entire drama is left for buyer to frnd himself. All is well only when seller is sincere But get a spurious seller you had it Ebay is a cheap site They call themselves only a platform for buyer and seller to deal . AND THEY CHARGE FOR THE PLATFORM TICKET AND BE COSY WHAT HAPPENS ON THE PLATFORM THE HELL THEY CARE CHEAP SITE  MAYBE THEY HAVE STANDING IN US WHERE THE LAWS ARE STRICT AND THEY COULD GET THIER B....  CHOPPED FOR NOT TAKING RESPOSIBILTY BUT IN INDIA WELL THEY ARE COVERED  AS THEY KNOW HERE NO MECHANISM TO PROTECT POOR BUYER WHERE CHEATING IS NORM

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

First the ebay told me the saller was ready to refund bt after few days ebay rejected my claim n ebay heard only seller why ebay not heared customer? Very disappointed
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

smaj1229
Community Member
I have paisa pay Rs 2800 regading order a Air bed cum sofa on 2th Feb.I recived the item is damaged & missed air pump in the curriue pack.Immidiately i have call to castomar care regarding a clem no-868465 & i have request is immediately pick up the item & refund.
But; i have received only fake commitment by seller & Ebay team up to till now.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply