Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my claim is wrongly closed

my claim is wrongly closed claim id is 889183seller cheat me and ebay favour him i never buy from ebay and not to suggest any 0ne to buy from ebay i spred disfame of ebay every whare.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay sends fake discount coupons

I have recieved discount coupons from Ebay plenty of time but none of them actually work. This is some kind of a scam i guess. They send you discount coupons . Even when you apply these coupons they show fine on your cart but when they redirect you t...

Ebay Powership Program

One Seller rejected by purchase by intimating that my location is not covered under EBay Power ship.My location is Imphal PIN 795001, which has all important Couriers including Blue Dart, Aramax, FEDEX etc. How can Buyer find out if his location is i...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay claim approved but gift voucher not given

My eBay claim 783608 has been escalated more than 10 times but I haven't received the coupon. If I don't get it within a week I will never buy a thing from eBay and also make sure to file a consumer case against you.it has been closed since December....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double debit by ebay for single purchase

i made a purchase on 8th january 2015 vide paisa pay id 38321120995, but to my surprise I was debitted twice for the single purchase. I complained to the ebay and have even provided them the bank statement but till now there is no positive response f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay gurantee is fake beware

Purchased an Atta Kneadewr attachment on Ebay. Item shown on sale had orignal packing and one delivered was packed in ordinary cardborad. Raised an E bay claim. Shocked and surprised that Ebay rejected claim even without contacting me stating that Bu...

Buying a ps4

I am about to buy a ps4 costing around $399 to me including shipping + item cost. What I am really afraid about is tHat I have to pay heave custom on it while it arrives at the airport around 8-9 K INR is thatbtruse becoz if we add up the customs + 3...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful