FEEDBACK REMOVED IN A BLINK????????????

astot12
Community Member

i bought some currency sleeves from  what the shop is some papermoneyindia or so. the description and scans

said 'extra thick'. what i received were the most ordinary, very thin ones. i paid twice/thrice the regular thin one prices

as what i bought were extra thick. i wrote to the seller, he didn't reply. then today i left negative for him, wrote him that

i left negative on the ground that he gave false description and thus cheated me and that he didn't care to respond.

within an hour the 2 negatives were removed. how??????????????? why does ebay tell us to waste time on leaving

feedback then if they are removed just like that? strange! is it normal, or its true when some people say that big sellers

on ebay are ids of ebay workers themselves and so they're always 100% positive however much crime they do?

can someone experienced educate me about this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

astot12
Community Member

what type of things are going on here? today one representative from ebay wrote me that the requirements for

removal were met---and gave me a link to some page.

what requirements? i bought items which the seller described as 'extra thick'...but those were not.

they were the most ordinary ones, and i bought those before at 1/3rd prices.

what requirements? that the seller is actually some ebay worker and so everything goes in his favour?

ebay is fraud, 100%----

can anybody suggest me if i can take any legal action or do anything else about it? i don't care if a thief seller

keeps his feedback 100% positive with the help of some corrupt people. but i don't want to remember for years

that i was first cheated by a seller, then by ebay itself. i would love to go to any extreme for justice.

asking for suggestions from the experienced ebayers.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

astot12
Community Member

wow, this seller is getting negatives now and then, and those are getting removed almost immediately.

even now i can see that he has a negative, i'm sure soon it won't be there anymore.

i want to know exactly this seller does for ebay? not just selling and paying fees, he sure does something else--

awwww, what is it?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

is this guy telling the truth?

mr robin wrote me----'I would like to inform you that feedback forum is independent for the buyers and seller, we don't normally interfere unless the feedback meets the feedback removal policy's found at:We wish that in cases such as yours we could bend the rules. However, this is one area where we must be rather stringent. This is because of the liability posed to us should we vary from this policy.'

ebay lets us list 20 items with one scan, the same ebay says they can't do anything when a stupid buyer leaves a neutral on the ground that all 20 notes don't have the same number as on the scan, ebay will swallow money like a hungry street dog swallows a piece of bread, just we sellers will go on trailing the scars left by some idiot.

i got that. but how come something like what this guy is saying  happens? can ebay tell us?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply