cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is not refunding my hard earned money.

parachow
Community Member

This is to inform you that I ordered a sony Playstation 4   on 27th June 2015( payment was made via Debit Card) , which was cancelled on 28th June 2015 by mutual consent with the seller . I received an email stating that my payment has been rejected and it will be returned to my original mode of payment within 6-8 workings days.   Today, (8th June ,2015) as i go to the bank to check whether I have received my refund or not, I'M greeted with the horror that payment has not been refunded, not even after 8 working days. I call the ebay customer support and they ask me to wait 2-3 days more and then contact the bank, as the payment has been rejected at the paisapay gateway ,they say "ebay never got your money."On the contrary my bank passbook statement clearly shows a Payment made to Ebay on the 27th JUNE 2015.I can even send a scanned copy of my bank statement as proof . Now,this is a shameful breach of trust on Ebay's part. I trust you with my money and you people outright reject ever getting it! How is this possible? I know ,that I can trust my bank very well. My bank says Ebay has the money. Ebay says we rejected your payment.Where is my money then? Is it Lost somewhere in the vast space of the internet , or is it a case of negligence on Ebay's part or is it just outright Fraud? I'm very disappointed with Ebay,this being my very first experience with Ebay. I have previously ordered from other online sellers and never experienced any issues regarding refunds,delivery or otherwise. It all boils down to you people charging me Rs34663 for something I never bought.This is not acceptable.I demand that you please look into this matter and refund my money at the earliest, or I will be forced to take strict legal action. thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay is not refunding my hard earned money.

om.jo47
Community Member

Hi Friend,

I have the same experience I am waiting for my refund last 19 days, almost every day I am sending reminder.

Finally you got your money back?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply