Ebay.in rather than Global Ebay

After facing multiple problems with Global ebay and not getting many of my items not shipped, I feel it's better for buyers to avoid this trap and rather stick to ebay sellers from India itself (if they have no other choice outside of ebay).

What is your opinion ?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

jayatshop
Community Member
I have got mixed responses.. but one thing is for sure buying at global ebay is way too expensive.
For example.. I was looking at New Balance shoes.. prices were > 100 $.. I was in US recently and found good bargains under 100 $.. In my opinion they are marked up substantially..
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Another joke from Global Ebay-
The site now has an offer saying 'Mega free shipping offer' which says free shipping from US.

Global Ebay gives the price of all the items with shipping included.

Now with the offer, the price of some of the items that I have been following has still remained the same.

This offer seems like another trick from Global ebay in making the customers believe that they are not paying for the shipping but in reality they actually are.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

watchesnshadeseshop
Community Member
I am looking for a blackberry phone to buy from ebay global but I thought I would ask the guys here that whether is it really safe to buy from US & do they really ship the item..Can anybody tell who has already bought from global ebay:?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@ watchesnshadeseshop

Avoid Global Ebay is you can. Half the time, the items are not shipped without any reasons given.

I have seen users saying that the items too get damaged when they are shipped.

Shipping takes ages.

In a nutshell - Buy your blackberry from a real store near you or try searching on Indian website (where the item is shipped from India itself).
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

venkatraoc
Community Member
I have paid US$ 44.58 on 29-01-2011 through 'Paypal' and purchased a BRUT perfume from 'Perfume and cologne mall.
I have the acknowledgement received from the seller and also from Paypal. But till date the product is not delivered. my repeated reminders did not evoke any response either from the seller or from the paypal. This is trap and I caught. Ebay Global is not taking any resolution steps to resolve. I doubt whether the seller 'Perfumeandcolognemall' is a part of 'Californiaperfumes'. Is there any way to get back the amount. Can any one help me in this connection.
Thanks in advance
Message 6 of 6
latest reply