EBAY CHEATERS PARADISE

pv_itrade
Community Member
Hello friends,

Do not buy anything from ebay. Its a cheaters paradise. I have lost 1,800 bucks on a mp4 from a bastard operated on ebay id called its_thakurs. His full name and address is

Sanjay bhansali

9/551 Harcheez Collection
New mill road
Subhash nagar
Kurla west
Mumbai-400070

Phone: 02265807576

I bought a 2 Gb ipod style mp4 player from him as the price was low than other sellers. After two weeks of payment I haven't heard anything from him even after repeated emails. The phone number he gave is not working either but he was on active listing and finally in desperation i filed for reimbursement claim through eBay's Standard Purchase Protection Program. The very next moment I got reply from him requesting to close the dispute as he will be sending the product immediately but I haven't closed it. The very next day this asshole vanished from the ebay listing. May be he might be operating with a different id. So friends I kindly request for god sake do not buy anything from Ebay. It is not safe. You will lose your hard earned money for nothing. I want to see ebay closed down as soon as possible and these money mongers should shooted like street dogs. We cannot go on like this getting cheated from these bastards. We all buyers should joint hands to teach ebay and these money mongers a hard lesson. All cheated souls on ebay Contact me. We will try and work out ways and means to punish these bastards.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0