Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY CHEATERS PARADISE

Hello friends, Do not buy anything from ebay. Its a cheaters paradise. I have lost 1,800 bucks on a mp4 from a bastard operated on ebay id called its_thakurs. His full name and address is Sanjay bhansali 9/551 Harcheez Collection New mill road Subhas...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash on Delivery Option - Payment demanded upfront

I agreed to purchase item No 160052306066 Item title: PLAYSTATION DUAL SHOCK-2 CONTROLLER Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? Saturday, 18 Nov, 2006 18:53:30 IST Quantity: 1 Option exercised for payment was 'Cash on Delivery'. Item ordered...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DONT TRUST EBAY AND WORST CUSTOMERCARE

IAM A BUYER GEORGE FROM COIMBATORE ITEM 190013747871 ON 3RD AUGUST THROUGH PAISAPAY THINKING THATS SAFE WITH SELLER DEALZ.4U ,AFTER THAT IAM FOLLOWING THE CUSTOMERCARE AND THE SELLER,NO REMEDY STILL,THESE PEOPLE SIMPLY ACT AS IF THEY ARE REAL CHEATER...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dual purchase of same item by mistake ?!!

I purchased an item and paid by paisapay(credit card).But unknowingly by mistake, I clicked on the same item again and was prompted for pay now, which I didm't.To my dismay :-(, I could find the same ebay item number for both these items.Paisapay ID ...

Non delivery of sunglasses

Blowout-Dealz, c/o Prabhat Engg Co., 1st floor, Saroj Bhavan, 52/54 Popatwadi, Kalbadevi, Mumbai-400 002, Ph:91-9833664533 has charged me Rs:214/- (for sunglasses, item no:#130031048309) which I paid as bank DD, and the party has confirmed having rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment not made by ebay to the seller

Hi I have made my payment of Rs.501 for the item through online banking. The seller also didnt receive the amount. The amount was paid through ebay's account. What should I do for the seller to receive the amount and I getting the product. Regards Er...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Query

HI i have a query , i made a purchase on the site, and now i want pay through Demand Draft..... Who should the Demand draft be addressed to ? I this case the Supplier is cramstergear and their address is provided as follows :- Keerthi Jayasimha 23, 4...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful