cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIWALI ' 2009 . . Gift not Received Till NOW . . .

darshi*123
Community Member
Hi all !

I am still waiting for my DIWALI GIFT 2009 which i have not received till now.

i received two phone calls only in December2009 and january 2010, but no information of gift item till now.

Gift was selected a : "AIRTEL DTH"

paisapay id is : 25422558052

Woh Subah kabhi to aayegi ...

waiting . . . . . .
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

darshi*123
Community Member

NO RESPONSE FROM EBAY ??

i will continue . . . . . .
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
If one is eligible for some item free or as gift he should get it and that should be within the time frame. At least eBay should have a deadline and strictly follow it. We sellers are expected to send a product within 7 days and deliver it within time frame then why not eBay. Leaders always lead by examples.

Best Way out of this is in case the buyer does not gets his gift within the stipulated time line, he should have an immediate option of getting a redeemable voucher worth the market value of the item.

What say eBay? can you give this?, we sellers are made to refund the item value in case of non shipment or non delivery within the deadline. So why not you for free gifts. This will once for all end these problems of gift delivery.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
no response ??
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@linus: Agree with you. Something needs to be done to make the gifts more traceable by the buyer. There is one more point here. Gifts like Airtel DTH and the Tata Photon+ (that is part of current promo) are not something that has coverage all over India. Plus, as another eBayer mentioned in another thread, eBay ships through Blue Dart which again has limited coverage. All this should be handled effectively by eBay as part of its promos. Else, eBay is defeating the entire prointof the promo by causing resentment and disappointment in the buyers. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi darshi*123,

Thank you for highlighting your concern. We would look into the matter and get in touch with you soon.

Regards
eBay Customer Support
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
hi
Thank you very much bhushan.mehta & linusstudios !

i hereby make it clear that am from Delhi where airtel DTH service available & Bluedart courier also as well.

i received two calls also regarding DTH one from Ebay customer care regarding address verification in December 2009 and another from Airtel DTH Service in January2010 regarding installation address but till No DTH . . .

: - anil@ebay.com

every time i contacted ebay chat i was told to keep patience for next 3-4 days. but no response.

hoping that this time this DTH Reaches me ( before next DIWALI )

Thank you all !!
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@bhushan.mehta...

bhushan sir, Airtel has footprint all over India and neighoubring contries also, I don't know much about TATA photon, but I believe that if there is mobile service then Photo should work so that is also pan India.

AFA blue dart is concerned they have a blanket contract with ebay and they sub contract to other local couriers. In Nasik I recd the ebay gift (DVD player) through one "Madhu couriers" that too without any papers, invoice nothing and the packing was very very shabby, to top it off the player does not work. LOL.

You have very rightly said "ebay should effectively handle its promos else eBay is defeating the entire point of the promo by causing resentment and disappointment in the buyers."
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
today i got a call from ebay...

hope that the matter will be solved soon.

regards,
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
Hi all 🙂

today i got Diwali'2009 Bonus offer from Ebay "AirTel DTH"

Thank you very much !

Regards,
Message 10 of 10
latest reply