cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Both ebay & the seller are cheating me.

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
i purchased one laptop (paisapay id. 26612951022) from veedeedirect on 29th apr. the seller shipped the item via DTDC. Consignment no. M52292706. On 5th May while checking the status online, i found it was deliverd. Actually it was not delivered to me. I contacted the local DTDC branch and then the regional office. They confirmed me that the particular consignment was deliverd to some different address according to the address provided on it.. They also provided me the address where it was delivered and it is around 400kms from where i am leaving. Then i claimed refund for non receipt of the item after 9th May. Today ebay contacted me and informed me that the seller has given them the proof of delivery and they are going to cancell my refund request.. i am surprised to know how can the seller provided the proof of delivery. I am ready to spend money to punish everybody involved in this fraud. I will go to consumer court.. But i will seek your help before proceeding. Is there any other option left with me.

Regards
Manas Pradhan
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

kindly do not spam the same thread again and again
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
i am sorry.
i was posting from my mobile. becoz of some network problem it got posted twice. moderators may delete this post.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply