Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

registered case not resolving

HI , Hi i purshased an item from ebay but the item i have received is differnet one, I have opened a case against it and the seller told me he will ship the item again. After 2 days i mailed him again then he said he already shipped the item, But i h...

Paisa Pay Refund not credited!!!

I recently bought an item on ebay and paid entire money through Paisa Pay. The seller failed to ship the item and had contacted me with the reason. After deadline date for shipping, automatic refund was inititated by Ebay showing "Refund initiated by...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blackberry peral 8120

beware of sellers in ebay that they will tell new condition but they are selling refurbished(used)pieces,i have faced the problem with the Seller:standard_enterprises in ebay.if u watch the phone keen u will get it is older one.click this link i got ...

Shipping Adress Question

I want to ask if i want to buy something and i selected paypal to make payments then is it necessary to use the shipping address that i have entered in my paypal account or can i also use the shipping address that i have in my ebay account?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEED Dell Inspiron Desktop 580s

Hello Ebay Sellers ! This is an Open Request for all Ebay sellers reading this post... Myself, am in great need for Dell Inspiron Desktop , Model 580s to be precise. I'd like a 20" screen along with dell usb speakers... Please can someone lemme know ...

Misguding Buyers in Global Easy Buy

I had purchased ITEM No: 180511132648, GEB - 310219332344 -Skeletek C28U-HD-30 Rack Mount FRA on 22/05/2010. On 24/05/2010, I receive a mail that - The seller is unable to ship eBay Item within the stipulated time and cancels the deal. I am offered a...

DIWALI ' 2009 . . Gift not Received Till NOW . . .

Hi all ! I am still waiting for my DIWALI GIFT 2009 which i have not received till now. i received two phone calls only in December2009 and january 2010, but no information of gift item till now. Gift was selected a : "AIRTEL DTH" paisapay id is : 25...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import duty

HI, I have bought a cellphone at 100$ so what will be import duty on it....is there a way to get rid of it

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Option For Paypal Payment.

I want to purchase New Apple iPod Touch - 32GB Great iPod I searched for it found one and went to buy for it. Now its giving some options. like credit card,cheque,demand draft and etc.. But no option of paypal. Even I linked my account with paypal. h...

Arrogant seller chiragpalande82

I ordered a toy and asked him to gift wrap and asked for a specific colour, he sent a poorly packed with out any gift wrap, wrong colour and when rated, gives and arrogant reply saying 'Dont buy from me'. So guys, dont buy from this arrogant mannerle...

Buying speaker in GEB

Im planning to buy KRK studio monitors from ebay GEB.Has anyone purchased such bulky previously?Will i be charged for Customs duties and Other charges locally. Thanks in advance Natraj

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E-bay is not competent to exist

ebay has been promising me a refund for the last 20 days. they have no committiment for their word. They are a fraud. I would suggest that you dont buy anything expensive as there is no gurantee that they will handle your complaint as promised.