cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cheated by a seller ...plz help? EBAY SHOULD THROW THESE SELLERS OUT

sujithnk
Community Member
Hello
i have puchased 3 item from a seller who name i won't mention now cause i have posted a complain and wanna see what ebay does before revealing the buyer of which amount grosses to 11000/- INR

The seller failed to ship first item on time and asked an extension of a month for which i declined and a refund was accepted by ebay but it still haven't been credited to my account even after the time mentioned by ebay.

Now they were supposed to ship remaining 2 items on 10/12/2011 and they called me on 9/12/2011 saying they don't know when it will be shipped cause of christmas season and asked for an unconditional extension of which i declined.

Now if the seller don't post shipping details on 10/12/2011 then it becomes an automatic refund and what seller did is they posted a wrong shipping details for both my products and i called the courier company and they told me that the 2 shipping details doesn't even belong to me and those 2 shipments were already delivered .

What seller had done here is posted wrong details so he can escape automatic refund.

so plz help me . i have already sent a mail to ebay. plz help what to do further.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
Please post the item numbers of the purchased products. As per rule, the seller must enter correct shipping details.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

gursewak
Community Member
I have bought an item5days ago

The seller was supposed to ship the item by 22/12/2011
But it. Is not yet shipped and I don't know how to report problem
The seller has also not called me to tell when he will ship the item
And I dont know how to ask for my refund
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Please Contact Ebay They Will Help You " 18002093229 "
Tell them your problem mostly they will help you nicely. :-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply