Diwali Gift "WD 500GB Hard disk"

I had claimed the the diwali gift WD 500GB Hard disk. I received email from ebay stating that either change the gift or wait for 4-6 weeks for the gift. I have replied to this email saying that I am ready to wait for 4-6 weeks for the gift and that I do NOT want to change the gift. I also requested to confirm the same. But I have not received any reply from ebay. I am feeling sad about the way in which ebaay is delaying the gift. It has been already around one month since when I claimed the gift. Waiting for reply from ebay.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Still no reply from ebay.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Dear switboychetan,

Thanks for highlighting your concern. We are checking on the status of your gift and shall get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hope ebay resolves this soon.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Still No reply from ebay.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Is there anyone from ebay who can reply something?
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Dear switboychetan,

Please allow us sometime, we would get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

When ebay people are going look into this?
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

What should I do? The ebay people are not replying. Feeling very sad about the service. How much time will they take to reply?
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Dear Members,

As communicated to you earlier by the eBay team we are currently in the process of importing 500GB and 1TB HDD's.

The global supply for these products are severely affected by the floods in Thailand. We hope to be able to commence dispatches of the same within 7-10 days from now once we receive stocks. Thanks again for your patience.

We sincerely regret the delay due to unforeseen circumstances.

Regards,
Seema
Message 10 of 14
latest reply