Cheated by EBay power seller !!

Hello,

This is a Customer with EBay ID (aakashmalhotra992), just to start my case i am a regular EBay user and i trust and love EBay. 

So i ordered a iphone 5 screen on 5th March 2014 and recieved the product on 12th March 2014. As everytime i took the delivery and installed the screen, so when i switched on the phone the screen started but had very less brightness. Hence defective. I called the seller and he agreed to replace it, so i shipped the product back with courier and paid Rs 100 for it. Also this time i realised that the product dont have a front camera and center button so i asked the seller if he can provide me with the requirred and he said Yes, but for that i had to pay 1200 Rs more thus he asked me to pay from a link which was for a Ipad Cover. Thus i paid a total of Rs 5990/- .

Then i recieved the second shippment on 18th March, to my surprise product again defective, WOW !!  The screen dances itself as the digitiser is faulty. I call again the seller agrees to replace again. Then i ship back pay rs 50 (Cause i found a cheaper courier)

Then I recieve the product the third time on 25th march, i am still patient and am talking to the seller via mails through ebay and i havent complained on EBay resolution as there it shows only 2 options.

I dont find a option for myself, still like a patient consumer i unpack the product and this time go to a apple store to get it fitted (Pay 2000 Rs as admin charges ) Get the screen on. WOW !! This time its a crazy 60's television and turns on and off on touching the screen. Again i call the seller as him to please REPLACE (Didn't ask for refund as i still had hopes) and send the product back again paid for the courier.

Now i recieve the product 4th time (6th April 2014), i install it myself. and the 4th time, CRAZZZYYY !! The screen had black and white lines, product defected the 4th time. I call the seller aweetly ask for refund and the seller agrees. Please Note that i havent filled a complaint to the EBay, trusting sellers word as he is a EBay "Power Seller".

Now 10 days pass and yet no refund i write a mail to Jasbir via Ebay. He agrees to refund the same day, makes me content but today i want to inform EBay as i felt that EBay "POWER SELLER" doing something fishy. I launch a case, to the case what jasbir replies that i have voided the Warrenty. How exactly 

You realise that the warrrenty is voided. Wow I talk to customer care they tell me the 30 Days Policy, great the seller shipped me the product 4 times. takes more then a month i suppose. Seller tells me No refund and No replacement why, cause i took ogg the screen guard with vendors signature, to me the vendor knows he shipped me the product though the 4th time i recieved the product with the screen guard off.

Now, looking at this whole case, where i Feel Dully cheated by EBay "Power Seller". I request you to please take this case up as soon as possible, i feel hurt and cheated i have invested over 8000/- money dosnt matter, value does. Ebay needs to feel responsible for this. Such people are "POWER SELLER".

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0