cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 Days - Item OR Refund NOT Received for a BIG Purchase

irajesh2010
Community Member
Dear All,

I am having a lot of difficulty in resolving my "Item Not Received" issue with eBay and after banging my head with eBay customer service, Courier and Seller for over 50 days, I have hit the wall, so thought to seek some advice/help from fellow eBayers?

I made a purchase of "Blackberry Torch" on "21-Aug" through "eBay Global GEB" and paid through "PaisaPay" from my CC. As per the last email from eBay the seller had shipped the item from NY on "30-Aug" and I was to receive it latest by "15-Sep". The courier company's website "www.iccworld.com" also doesn't show any tracking details when I try to track the package using the Tracking No. provided by the seller. Since I didn't receive by 15-Sep, I filed for a REFUND. But, since 16-Sep. there has been NO communication from eBay, the Seller or the courier company "ICC World".

I have been calling eBay India Customer Service daily and each time they have a wonderful excuse like "system is down", "we will research and call you shortly", "eBay claim adjuster will call you in an hour". Plus I have been calling and emailing the Seller and Courier company but NO response. Till date I haven't got any information on the item or the Refund. I have tried to contact eBay through most of the channels available "Phone, Chat, E-mail, Dispute Resolution Center" but no one at eBay India or the courier company ICC World or the seller itself knows the status of the Item or the REFUND. Each one of them keeps transferring the calls to each other.

I have spent more than 60 hours on phone and emails but seems like eBay has lost its integrity and courtesy for customers. I have also filed a legal case against eBay India in the Consumers Court and have submitted all my Phone and E-mail communications, but that will take its own sweet time.

Friends, if you have any suggestions please share as a big sum of my money is stuck since 50 days and there is no sight of getting it back.

Thanks ahead,
-Raj
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

discount_mela
Community Member
hollyyy shittttttt,
brother same has happend with my customer.he initiated refund buth no sigh of refund ..ebay enjoying intrest..
Ebay.in's all kanoon baaazzi works with INDIAN SELLERS,,they just keep promoting GEB like anything ..you get either dead stock or refurbished items which they dump in INDIA..
i would suggest why dont you just write a personal communication letter adressing there MANAGING DIRECTOR at there kodak house office in mumbai..
AND IF YOU CAN ARRANGE AND AFFORD A LAWYER ..SEND A LEGAL NOTICE.
IF YOU CANT ARRANGE AND AFFORD-MAIL ME ILL ARRANGE ONE FOR YOU,A LEGAL NOTICE WOULD JUST BE FINE!!

EBAY PLEASE JUST DONT PROMOTE GEB TO DUMP STUFFS WHICH ARE UNWANTED IN U.S.A .WE ARE NOT BEGGARS..
EXAMPLE:SEE ON GEB THEY ARE SELLING NOKIA 8100 AND HTC DASH BOTH MODELS ARE YEAR 2001 ..
WOW!!!!INDIA A DUMPING GROUND OF OLD MODELS...WOW!!EBAY !!WOW!!
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Its slow in GEB case

but it does get the resolution,

i dont see a point in buying torch from GEB, as in india, the local ebay vendors are selling at comparative prices, and atleast will give delivery within 7 days, and howsoever you need not worry about your money, ebay will never take it away, howsoever you have paid via C.C , that way you could ask your bank to refund you as you havent received the goods yet.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

antony.philip
Community Member
Hi All Ebay has cheated me too..
Ebay has cheated after raising a claim in Ebay guarantee about the item purchased. they have closed my claim with the reason saying” buyer has closed the claim" which i never did ..absolute cheating..
I made DVD writer purchase and I received a dubba DVD player that does not operate.
I raised claim in ebay guarantee.. it never looked in to the issue even after 40 days after 40 days ebay has called me and asked me to avail warranty on the item i receive.. but i wanted a replacement or money back as guaranteed by the site..
But i wondered to see that the claim has been closed by the Ebay and never treated my claim in the way which they actually guarantee..
i LOST MY RUPEES 2340/- BY THIS MY TRANSACTION iD IS 19719..SELLER iD IS "dream-gadgets"
i do not see any other platform to express my hard feeling ..so i think this may help me to propagate my story. please help me to propagate my story so that no one else will not be cheated ever by this cheating site.

Now am going to send email this story toi my frieds

Thanks
Antony
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

aprebhat1975
Community Member
if this is the way ebay india operates i think its time they pack up and go ..like coca cola was kicked out by George Fernandes in the 80s.

neither buyer nor sellers are happy from what i read. In Mumbai they are regularly having "meter down " agenda every few weeks as a way to boycott unfair practice by auto/taxi drivers who refuse to take u to ur destination. I suggest the same here...to sellers and buyers both, this is the land of Gandhi..if u unite then only there is might (strength)!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Oh, I love Coke so much that if Coca Cola is kicked out from this country then I will kick myself out and go with them where ever they will go! :^O
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

10eyedoc10
Community Member
bought an item costing rs.25150 on 8th october 2010 . ihave not received the item till now.. i have lodged a refund claim but there is no action so far ...what should i do ... have talked to the claim adjudicator but no action has been taken... seller is in delhi and he has not shipped to rajasthan 200 kms from delhi
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

10eyedoc10
Community Member
guys... need help ... how long does it take for refund to be approved if item has not been received 26 days after payment has been made (indian buyer indian seller shipping in india ... just 200kms... payment made by paisa pay)... please help
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

pbansal43
Community Member
I have also been cheated by a seller finestjewelery_co. Mr Badresh Parikh from Mumbai, After following up for 2 months i still do not have my money returned and Ebay says that now the case is closed as too much time as lapsed !!

Their customer support associate One Mr Rahul gave me an id to ask for help but the mail bounces
(inrswebhelp@ebay.com).So no help orcontact details of the supplier are avaliable except a telephone number which Mr. parikh does not answer!

I think Ebay India is a cheat and they are only interested in the commission they make on the sales. they do not care for the buyer as no commission comes to them from the buyer.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
zGeb is time consuming process as all knows and you should expect 45-60 days for item.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply