Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

On the verge of filing a legal complaint, Ebay Support-Useless

Hi, I had bought a mobile from GEB on 30-June-2010 and I received it on 12-July-2010. I found that contrary to the listing, the phone does not have a IMEI number and hence is illegal to import or buy in the country but allowed by ebay geb. This is no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sandisk customer support in Delhi ?

I recently brought a 8GB microSD sandisk card. ITs not working and seller(the_best.4104) is not ready to help. Can any one tell me where is Customer support center to replace this faulty SD Card in Delhi/Noida.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no replay in ur side

U told me a send the attach scan copy of the valid Proof of Dispatch copy (courier receipt) in JPEG or PDF format on < insellerverification@ebay.com > or reply to this mail with the attach scan copy so that the seller can initiate refund / replacemen...

warrenty issue related to htc desire 826

i bought htc desire 826 ( blue lagoon) from ebay.in . now my phone's touch and speakers are not working . Acc. to your ebay.in it haas warrenty of 12 months . but service centre replied that they will not give any warrenty on this phone. they told us...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful