cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 Days - Item OR Refund NOT Received for a BIG Purchase

irajesh2010
Community Member
Dear All,

I am having a lot of difficulty in resolving my "Item Not Received" issue with eBay and after banging my head with eBay customer service, Courier and Seller for over 50 days, I have hit the wall, so thought to seek some advice/help from fellow eBayers?

I made a purchase of "Blackberry Torch" on "21-Aug" through "eBay Global GEB" and paid through "PaisaPay" from my CC. As per the last email from eBay the seller had shipped the item from NY on "30-Aug" and I was to receive it latest by "15-Sep". The courier company's website "www.iccworld.com" also doesn't show any tracking details when I try to track the package using the Tracking No. provided by the seller. Since I didn't receive by 15-Sep, I filed for a REFUND. But, since 16-Sep. there has been NO communication from eBay, the Seller or the courier company "ICC World".

I have been calling eBay India Customer Service daily and each time they have a wonderful excuse like "system is down", "we will research and call you shortly", "eBay claim adjuster will call you in an hour". Plus I have been calling and emailing the Seller and Courier company but NO response. Till date I haven't got any information on the item or the Refund. I have tried to contact eBay through most of the channels available "Phone, Chat, E-mail, Dispute Resolution Center" but no one at eBay India or the courier company ICC World or the seller itself knows the status of the Item or the REFUND. Each one of them keeps transferring the calls to each other.

I have spent more than 60 hours on phone and emails but seems like eBay has lost its integrity and courtesy for customers. I have also filed a legal case against eBay India in the Consumers Court and have submitted all my Phone and E-mail communications, but that will take its own sweet time.

Friends, if you have any suggestions please share as a big sum of my money is stuck since 50 days and there is no sight of getting it back.

Thanks ahead,
-Raj
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: 60 Days - Item OR Refund NOT Received for a BIG Purchase

IS UR query resolved?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: 60 Days - Item OR Refund NOT Received for a BIG Purchase

I am a recent victim of eBay India Guarantee claim. I made purchase of a Lenovo yoga tab worth 17 K from Gromo systems in eBay. It was a faulty piece with no sound. I raised guarantee claim and returned the device. My guarantee claim got approved for refund on 21st may. So far I have not got my money or dd. Ebay Support team just says, we have forwarded your Query to concerned department and no reply. Never purchase any thing on eBay. I am not sure if I get my money back

Alan

Message 12 of 12
latest reply