cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Using Seller Tools effectively” - 10 June (12 – 1 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Creating and managing listings, and managing the post sales process are few of the most time consuming process that a seller follows. eBay has some cool tools which makes management of the whole process more efficient and easier. To learn more about using the seller tools effectively do attend this workshop.

Date: Friday 10th June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello users,

Rajesh and Preeti are available for any questions you might have regarding the eBay Seller Tools. You can take this opportunity to ask them your queries on Seller Tools.

Regards, Rohit

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
Have you noticed that nowadays very few sellers attend your workshop. Have you tried to find the reasons.
Message 12 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
When ebay announces that something is free. It is actually not. As you guys first charge for that feature + add tax on it and in the next months invoice give credit back but don't give tax back.
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello kukusworld,

Thank you for joining this workshop. We have noticed an interesting trend of users posting their queries before the actual workshop, and then not turning up for the workshop!

But yes, we would really like to know why more users such as yourselves are not participating in the workshops. What are your views on this topic? Are our users not aware of the workshops? Do they not have any questions related to the topic?

Thanks and regards, Rohit

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
Your customer service is so appalling that they never understand our queries correctly. Their answers are way out of context. We are experiencing this time and again and are now fed up writing to you. I am writing this out of anger and don't want to offend anyone. I have to sadly say that if this does not improve we will have to pull off from ebay.

Mahesh Nalawde
CEO, Kukusworld.com
Message 15 of 22
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi kukusworld,

Regarding your post on "When ebay announces that something is free. It is actually not. As you guys first charge for that feature + add tax on it and in the next months invoice give credit back but don't give tax back. "

I will like to Quote Huzzi from our billings team"For all fees credited subsequently, we shall credit Service Tax charged on the initial fee as well."

I hope this will clarify your doubt regarding crediting service tax. You can find more details of Understand your Invoice Workshop on the following link: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300000827

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
You will know the amount of frustration felt by Power Sellers if you ever visit the power sellers discussion board. We were keeping mum about all this for some time hoping that the things will improve. But sadly they have not. We are a small company no way near the scale and volume of ebay but we give much better customer service than ebay. We understand our customers much better than ebay. I guess the people who are handling customer service for ebay have not been given proper training and I feel sorry about them as they have to take all the abuse as they are the front line of support. I think these are the reasons why sellers and power sellers are no longer attending these workshops.

Mahesh
Kukusworld.com
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello kukusworld,

We are extremely sorry that a regular user such as yourselves has faced issues and are considering pulling our of eBay. Your feedback on Customer Service is something we have heard from many users over the past few days.

This is a very important issue and we are taking it very seriously. We are taking steps to ensure that users get correct answers to their queries in the least number of interactions. We shall shortly be making a communication on the boards in this regard.

You should start seeing an improvement in this front very soon. We rely on users such as you to provide us with feedback, which will help us further improve our responses.

Once again, my sincere apologies,

regards, Rohit

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
Thanks for clarifying that you will also refund tax for services which are free like sales report plus for shop owners. I will wait and see if this actually happens or not. At least it is not happening for final value fees credit so far. But will wait till next invoice to see if that is taken care by you or not.

Mahesh
Kukusworld.com
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
I must admit here that your quick responses to my queries and concerns on this discussion have definitely helped me calm down a bit. After lot of frustration on part of my customer service team I decided that I will have to personally write to you. That's why I noted the date/time of this discussion and woke up early (I am in UK and it is 8:30 in the morning.) and now feel that it was worth it.

Mahesh
Kukusworld.com
Message 20 of 22
latest reply