cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Sellers, Increase your Trading Assistant activities” - 13 July (6 - 7 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

This workshop is aimed at existing eBay sellers who will like to increase their eBay business by increasing their Trading Assistant Activity. Many of you might be aware about the Trading Assistant program of eBay under which you can sell on behalf of a person who lacks the required time or expertise to sell on eBay. This workshop will help you understand how to hone your trading assistant program.
In this workshop we will like to share
• Concept of Trading Assistant
• Benefit by becoming a Trading Assistant
• Ways and means by which you can market your trading assistant services to prospective customers.

Host: eBay staff
Date: Friday 13th July
Time: 6.00 to 7.00 PM (IST)

We will be looking forward to meeting you in the workshop.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

rajeshi@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear dlfmall

Trading Assistant is program that encourages experienced sellers to do business for sellers who do not have time or know how to sell on eBay. As such eBay does not get involved in either the commission or fee structure that a TA will have with their clients. Each TA can have their own fee structure with their client.
The reward for a TA is the commission that they can get from their client. As far as eBay is concerned we look at TA as seller and all our normal rules for other sellers also apply to TA.
Regards,
Rajesh

Regards,
Rajesh
Message 41 of 48
latest reply

rajeshi@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear vgabraham

I have covered all the basics of TA from a seller perspective in my initial posts (11-13). Request you to go through them and revert with further questions if any
Regards,
Rajesh

Regards,
Rajesh
Message 42 of 48
latest reply

rajeshi@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Participants

I would welcome more questions exisiting TA's may have on how they can increase their client business / expand client base. I have given some suggestions in my posts 18-20
Regards,
Rajesh

Regards,
Rajesh
Message 43 of 48
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
although not a TA still , let me make a sugestion , let the TA detail , regionwise or otherwsie to , be includd in the Links you have posted at other sites , and/or be included in the promotional mails e-bay sends from time to time .
Message 44 of 48
latest reply

rajeshi@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear halwawala_in1

It is our endevour also to increase awareness of the program to create the customer demand for the program and parallely increase the TA base as well.
Your suggestion of including links about the program in marketing e mail is good. In addition we are thinking of having a separate marketing e mail that will talk about the TA program and encourage less experienced sellers to go in for this. Thank you for the excellent suggestion
Regards,
Rajesh

Regards,
Rajesh
Message 45 of 48
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Rajesh will be Watching it. If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Rajesh will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community development Team
Message 46 of 48
latest reply

vaibhavlaxmi001
Community Member
hi could you guide me where the seminar is in delhi and also how to get an trading assistant. regards.
Message 47 of 48
latest reply

allgemz
Community Member
Hi ebay team, i want you to guide me what are the highlights of TA & how it works. Regards.
Message 48 of 48
latest reply